home logo menu-bar Blog Home

Earn FREE Cuisinart Kitchen Appliances

Daniel

Sep 6th, 2017

Earn Free Cuisinart Appliances

Shop, Earn, and Collect the entire Cuisinart Kitchen Appliance set for FREE! Pick up your free Stamp Saver pamphlet at your neighborhood Star Market and start collecting today!

SHOP.

Shop at participating Star Market locations between September 1st, 2017 and December 19th, 2017 to collect stamps.

EARN.

Earn one stamp for every $10 you spend, spend $20 receive two stamps, $30 three stamps and on and on. Attach each stamp to the Stamp Saver card to receive your FREE Cuisinart Kitchen Appliance!

COLLECT.

When you have saved the required number of stamps for the Cuisinart Kitchen Appliance item you want, present your Stamp Saver card with the selected item from the Cuisinart Kitchen Appliance display at the checkout. Stamp Saver cards must be redeemed by January, 2 2018.

Cuisinart Items
Cuisinart Items

12 Responses to Earn FREE Cuisinart Kitchen Appliances

1. judith fournier 24/10/2017 at 9:36 pm

can stamps i get for shopping at Shaws also be used at Star Market?

• Shaneen Scott 26/10/2017 at 9:39 am

Thank you for inquiring Judith. This promotion is a Star Market only promotion. Thank you for your interest. -Brandin

2. Maria 29/12/2017 at 11:19 am

What Star Market stores can the booklets be turned in at?

• Shaneen Scott 29/12/2017 at 1:04 pm

Hi Maria, All Star Market stores are participating. Thank you! – Chris

3. Jan 07/01/2018 at 7:15 pm

I have several pages of stamps but thought it was the 9th. Does anyone have anything left.
    I have been calling the chestnut hill area and can’t find anything. Is there a store where the leftovers go?

• Shaneen Scott 08/01/2018 at 11:37 am

Hello Jan! Unfortunately the Cuisinart program ended on the 2nd of January, which means that the inventory is no longer available. However, we’d like to try help. Could you please email us Albertsons.Social.Media@safeway.com with your name, phone number, and the Cuisinart item(s) that you are looking for? Thank you. -Lizet

4. Bonita 11/01/2018 at 3:16 pm

Hello, I went to my Star market before the redeem expiration date and would like to know why when the two items I was eligible to receive was out of stock, I wasn’t able to leave my contact info and get my items at a later date, like what occurred during previous promotion (Farberware) at shaws at that particular occasion. I STILL HAVE MY BOOKS, and very disappointed when I was turned away at my star market customer service. Thank you

• Shaneen Scott 11/01/2018 at 6:26 pm

Bonita, please accept our sincerest apologies for not having the Cuisinart product available that you were looking for. We’d like to help! Please email us at Albertsons.Social.Media@safeway.com with your contact information, which of our store locations you shop at, and the Cuisinart product that you wanted. Thank you. -Cynthia

5. Bonita 25/01/2018 at 4:42 pm

Good afternoon Cynthia,
    After receiving your response to my issue I sent the require information via email to the address you gave. As of now I haven’t gotten any further response. Please update me of the status to resolve my issue.

6. Bonita 29/01/2018 at 3:18 pm

Good afternoon, I’m contacting you again because earlier this month as indicated above Jan. 11, 2018 I contacted you regarding my disappointment of not being able to get my items from your Cuisinart promotion. Upon your response I did as you asked and I sent the my contact and other info. you asked for to: ALBERTSONS.SOCIAL.MEDIA@SAFEWAY.COM
    I also asked for a status update on Jan.25, 2018 and still as of today not heard from you, please respond so I don’t send repeated requests. Thank you

7. Ibrahim Bechwati 07/10/2018 at 8:59 am

can i redeem an old stamp saver from 2017 that i have found recently in the house..

Thanks