home logo menu-bar Blog Home

Earn FREE Luminarc® PureBox Glass Food-Storage Containers

Daniel

Sep 6th, 2018

Luminarc Food Storage

Shop, save and collect Luminarc PureBox Glass Food-Storage Containers in our Stamp Saver program!

It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Here’s how:

1.     Shop at your local Star Market between September 7th, 2018 and December 13th, 2018, to collect stamps.
2.     Collect one Saver Stamp for every $10 you spend, 2 stamps for every $20, 3 stamps for every $30, and on and on.
3.     Get your FREE Luminarc PureBox Glass Food-Storage Containers when you have earned the required number of stamps for each item listed below. Pick your item from the in-store display and present both to the checkout.

Pick up your Stamp Saver book today!

**See Your Local Star Market for full details/availability. Stamp Saver cards must be redeemed by December 27, 2018.
Luminarc Food Storage

17 Responses to Earn FREE Luminarc® PureBox Glass Food-Storage Containers

1. Lauren McGrath 13/09/2018 at 6:48 pm

Did you know that on Amazon you can buy a Luminarc 10-Piece Pure Box Set for 26.99 ?
    So if each stamp is equal to every 10 dollars spent, technically it would cost someone $400.00 for a 3.2 cup square! I am not condemning the program I am simply surprised Star is using this sort of marketing.

• Shaneen Scott 17/09/2018 at 3:14 pm

We understand the frustration caused by this, Lauren. Your feedback is very valuable to us and has been shared with our Marketing Teams. -Destini

2. WILLIAM YOUNG 13/09/2018 at 9:15 pm

THAT IS TOO MANY STAMPS TO GET MY FREE GLASS BOWL.

• Shaneen Scott 17/09/2018 at 3:15 pm

William, we understand your concerns and appreciate the feedback. We’ve shared your comments with our Marketing Department to be reviewed. Thank you. -Destini

3. marie g allix 20/09/2018 at 3:38 pm

how do i get stamps if i shop online

4. K.C. 27/09/2018 at 11:01 am

Hello, I received my first 3.2 cup square. Rinsed it, set it in the sink for a minute while I attended to something else and the glass part of the container exploded into pieces. Had not been in the microwave, had not even been used yet. Just exploded while sitting in the sink.

Anyone who would like the rest of my stamps are welcome to them.

• Shaneen Scott 28/09/2018 at 12:26 pm

K.C. – We apologize! This is certainly concerning to us. Could you please let us know which store you shopped at? You may return to the store with your receipt, so that we can replace the damaged item. Thank you – Destini

5. A.K. 23/10/2018 at 9:36 pm

We just had a similar experience. My wife collected 60 stamps & got an 8.3-cup rectangular container. She rinsed it & put it away in a cabinet. We were then away for2 weeks. While we were having dinner when we returned home, there was an explosion & we found that the container had exploded there were pieces & shards of glass everywhere!
    Before you suggest that we go back to the store, we don’t have the receipt, don’t what such a poorly produced & dangerous product in our home, & (based on reports of similar experiences by others) we are quite dismayed that Star/Shaws would continue this promotion.

• Shaneen Scott 26/10/2018 at 1:31 pm

Our sincerest apologies for your experience, A.K. We’d like to make our Marketing Team aware of what happened with your Luminarc product so they can look into this further. Can you please email us at albertsonssocial.media@albertsons.com with your phone number and the store location that you received the container from? Please reference your post. Thank you. -Jayme

6. Eugene 04/11/2018 at 10:42 pm

I haven’t asked for the stamps before but I have all the checks indicating how many of them I’ve got. Can I redeem all stamps at once by showing the old checks at the checkout? Thanks.

• Shaneen Scott 06/11/2018 at 9:38 am

Hi Eugene, please bring your receipts to the store for assistance with this. Thank you –Chris

7. Eve Pinterich 18/11/2018 at 1:18 am

I filled an entire sticker sheet with stickers, but I ended up deciding to get one of the smaller sizes of the luminarc containers. The cashier would not refund any of the excess stickers; she claimed that I simply forfeit them, if I choose an item that is worth less than the number of stickers on the sheet. That hardly seems fair. The fair thing would have been to refund me the number of stickers that weren’t used. I tried to argue that, but the manager agreed with the cashier, so I ended up swapping for the large container that costs 60 stamps, even though I really did not want that size. I think something is quite wrong about this.

• Shaneen Scott 19/11/2018 at 5:32 pm

Eve, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Can you please let us know which store location you visited? We’d like to share your concerns with the proper personnel to be further reviewed. -Cornelius

8. William S. Kling 11/12/2018 at 8:57 pm

I am concerned about the exploding Luminarc, and wonder how many others have experienced this besides Shaws customers. Did the company properly research before this promotion? There have been many similar problems with either Corning or Pyrex (forget which) heat-resistant-glass products. I plan to contact Consumer Reports to see if they know anything. Meanwhile I do NOT plan to use mine.

9. Elaine LaBelle 25/12/2018 at 5:49 pm

I just had the same issue with exploding dish. Room temperature dish, placed in microwave with some frozen broccoli, and the dish shattered. I sent some photos to your email address shown above

• Shaneen Scott 27/12/2018 at 11:13 am

Hello, Elaine. We did receive your email, and we’re very sorry to hear that this happened to you too. Can you please see our email response and respond with the requested information? We’d like to have this addressed. Thank you. -Chris