Mix it up with this Panzanella Salad! The robust flavors of red onion, tomato, cucumber and basil make a bright and vibrant salad that will become a summer staple. The best part? Buttery garlic toast, of course!
Total cook time
- 6 slices Signature Select Garlic Toast (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 3 cups grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 english cucumber (seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 medium red onion (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2/3 cup Signature Select Garlic & Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place garlic toast cubes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, until slightly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.