Pumpkin hummus is perfect for spreading over fresh, warm pita bread or for dipping crisp vegetables into. This creamy and delicious dip is great for both snacking and entertaining.
Total cook time
- 1 15-ounce chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup O Organics® Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.