Allergy Relief, Children's, Indoor/Outdoor, Berry Flavor, Non-Drowsy, 12 Hr, Liquid
Kid allergies are unpleasant. Taking their allergy medicine doesn't have to be. Alleviate their worst allergy symptoms with Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Antihistamine Liquid Berry Flavor. Children's Allegra for kids 2 years and older provides 12 full hours of non-drowsy relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Use Allegra Children's Liquid for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies. Best of all, this berry-flavored allergy medicine is made with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more. Stock up on Children's Allegra 12-Hour Berry Flavor Liquid Allergy Medicine.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 10 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 12 years of age:
Take 5 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor. Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
In Each 5 ml Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine HCI (30 mg), Antihistamine. In Each 5 ml Inactive Ingredients: Butylparaben, Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Heptahydrate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
Contains: In Each 5 ml Warnings: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed; do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids; do not take with fruit juices (see Directions). Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In Each 5 ml Directions: Shake well before using. Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Note: mL = milliliters. Wash and let air dry after. Adults and children 12 years of age and over : Take 10 ml every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 ml in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: Take 5 ml every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 ml in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age : Ask a doctor. Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
About the Producer