Buy it Again
Kingsford The Original Charcoal Briquets - 16 Lb
Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes make grilling fun and easy. Designed with Sure Fire Grooves®, Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes have more edges for improved airflow and faster lighting which ensures long burning performance as compared to other nationally available charcoal brands. These coals for grilling heat quickly and are ready to cook on in about 15 minutes. That’s 25% faster than other nationally available charcoal brands.
- READY IN 15 MINUTES: Bring friends and family together with Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes for barbecuing. These BBQ charcoal briquettes grill up your favorite foods in just 15 minutes! That’s 25% faster compared to other nationally available charcoal brands; Packaging may vary
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood. Each 16 pound bag of original charcoal briquettes generates about 4 uses
- FAST HEATING GRILL CHARCOAL: This charcoal for grilling has more edges and surface area to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast heating and even burning
- ORIGINAL BBQ FLAVOR: Perfect for backyard parties or tailgates - infuse authentic smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more
- MADE IN THE USA: Kingsford charcoal briquettes are the perfect all-purpose BBQ briquettes for your next cookout made in the USA with natural ingredients from North America
Charcoal Briquets, The Original
Made with 100% natural ingredients. The way BBQ should taste. The first. The best. The original. In 1920, Kingsford sparked a backyard revolution by transforming scrap wood from the ford model t into the first charcoal briquets. Today, America's favorite charcoal still brings people together for delicious, wood-fired BBQ. New size. About 9 uses total. Since 1920. An American Original: At Kingsford, we take pride in giving you the best BBQ flavor by using 100% natural ingredients, including real American wood. We proudly craft our briquets in plants across the USA with generations of expertise, bringing you the best in authentic BBQ flavor since 1920. kingsford.com. how2recycle.info. Visit us at kingsford.com. Questions or comments? Visit us on the Web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Find the Right Charcoal: BBQ Master Series: Kingsford: Long Burn: Great for smoking. Kingsford: Great for searing. Instant: Kingsford: Match Light: Lights instantly. Kingsford: Match Light: Wood flavor. Kingsford: On-the-Go. Flavors: Kingsford: Hickory. Kingsford: Applewood. Regular: Kingsford: The Original: All-purpose. Made in the USA with North American ingredients. Made in U.S.A. of global ingredients.
Warning Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For your safety: Never use gasoline to light charcoal; Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal; Make sure ashes are cold before discarding; Never barbecue indoors (see warning above); Barbecue away from flammable items, overhands and trees; Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
Directions Directions: 1. Stack Briquets: In a pyramid, add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions. 2. Light Charcoal: Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over. 3. Spread Briquets: In a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling. Pull from end on front of bag.
About the Producer The Kingsford Products Company
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.