Mango Avocado Salsa
Originally created as a garnish for fish tacos, Mango Avocado Salsa is delicious any way you serve it. We recommend it as a topping for grilled fish, poultry or pork tenderloin. It also makes a zesty side for seafood and a delightful topping for tortilla chips or crostini.
Total cook time
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves (rinsed and finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small-medium avocado (pitted and finely diced (about 2/3 cup))
- 1 small-medium mango (finely diced (about 2/3 cup))
Combine ingredients in small serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.