S'mores Blended Iced Coffee
Drink up the summer fun with this cooled-down and delicious take on a campfire classic!
Total cook time
- 1/8 cup Sugar Free Lucerne® French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cold espresso strength coffee (Signature SELECT™ coffee pods, Kona Blend ground)
- 2/3 cup Lucerne® low fat milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
Toppings & Cinnamon Whipped Cream (Makes 2 cups):
- 1 toasted marshmallow
- 1/2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of Lucerne® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
Beat 1 cup of Lucerne® Heavy Whipping Cream on medium-high speed with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form. Add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract, and continue to beat until stiff. Set Aside and/or place in fridge.
Add French Vanilla Creamer, cocoa powder, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, chilled espresso strength coffee, milk, and crushed ice to a blender and pulse until completely blended. Pour into a glass.
Toast your marshmallow by spearing one marshmallow with a metal skewer and then use a kitchen torch or gas cooktop to toast to your preference.
Top Frappuccino with cinnamon whipped cream, place a toasted marshmallow in the center, and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top. Sip, Slurp, and enjoy your homemade Frappuccino!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.