- 2 bananas 1 lime 1 (6 oz) pkg blackberries
- 4 cup frozen mixed berries 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 ⅓ cup granola
- 8 fl oz (1 cup) whole milk ¼ cup honey
Cook time: 15 min
This recipe will make about 6 cups of smoothie. Work in batches to best fit your blender.
- Wash and dry the fresh produce.
- Peel and thinly slice bananas; set aside.
- Zest and juice lime into a blender.
- Add frozen mixed berries, yogurt, milk, honey, and cinnamon to the blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth, 1-2 minutes.
- To serve, divide smoothie between bowls and top with banana, blackberries, and granola. Enjoy!