You’re currently using an older version of Internet Explorer, which may not display all the features of this site. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. Please get Edge browser from here
A Note to our Customers from Vivek Sankaran at Albertsons Companies:
Steps We are Taking at Your Grocery Store
To our valued customers and neighbors,
At Albertsons Companies, we know the important roles our store and pharmacy play in your life and we are grateful for the trust you put in us for your needs. As the situation around Coronavirus has developed, we have been and will continue to monitor all information locally, nationally and globally so we can plan how to best serve you. I wanted to take a moment to share some of the things our team is doing:
- Running Clean Stores and Pharmacies. We have stepped up how often we clean and disinfect all departments, restrooms, and other high-touch points of the store, like checkstands and service counters. Cart wipes and hand sanitizer stations have been installed in key locations within the stores for your convenience, too. As always, we encourage customers to wash their fresh and packaged produce before consuming at home.
- In-Stock Items. In many markets, we are asking customers to respect quantity limits of select, high-demand items (like hand sanitizers and household cleaners) to help ensure more of our neighbors can find the products they need. We’re refilling high-demand products as quickly as we can.
- Taking Care of Our Team. All of our associates are encouraged to follow the CDC’s recommendations to keep themselves and their loved ones healthy. We are encouraging our associates to stay home when they feel ill, and are working with our Human Resources team to ensure that every member of our team who faces a crisis can have peace of mind that we will help them get through it. Please help us keep our store associates and community safe by considering use of our Grocery Delivery or Drive Up & Go services if you have a fever or flu symptoms such as cough or shortness of breath.
- Planning for Local Needs. Our team is also planning to make sure we can serve you if your community becomes impacted in a significant way. From a single case to local community outbreaks or situations, we have plans to keep our stores and pharmacies open and serving our communities.
- Shopping for You. Our Grocery Delivery, Pharmacy Delivery, and Drive Up & Go services are still available to you. You can find more information at your store’s website (Albertsons.com, for example; see below for our complete list). Our E-commerce team is following enhanced sanitization protocols for all of their equipment, and washing their hands and using hand sanitizer before every order. We’ve created “Contact Free” delivery procedures for our team and changed our signature processes so that our delivery drivers can sign for you when delivering your order, after completing an ID check, if necessary. Please use our “Contact Free” procedures if you or a household member has a fever or flu symptoms.
Taking Care of You. Your health is important to us. Just as our team continues to follow the CDC’s guidance on staying healthy, we encourage you to do so, too. And don’t forget that our pharmacists are also available to help answer questions you might have
or to offer advice for keeping you and your families healthy year-round.
We know your grocery store and local pharmacy are central to the community. It is a space we share every day. Maintaining your trust is a responsibility we all take very seriously. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your community.
President & CEO, Albertsons Companies
- Contact Us
- Our Brands
- Mobile Apps
- Take Online Survey
- Gift Cards
- Shop Star Market
- Find Your Local Star Market
- Star Market Pharmacy
© 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Have an Account?
Welcome Back! How would you like to continue?
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close